5 Factors to a Good Address Position
- STANCE. How your weight is balanced at address is important. It will be different for all types of shots.
- GRIP. Holding the club so your hands work in partnership to keep the club on plain with powerful, fluid movement.
- BALL POSITION. Where you place the ball in your stance will affect the angle the club strikes the ball. Getting this spot on ensures improved flight and control/striking of the golf ball.
- ALIGNMENT. Ensuring you are aligned with the direction you wish to send the ball is vitally important. It will give feedback and will help you take the club back on the right path.
- POSTURE. Much like ball position, the angle of your back will assist in the consistency of quality strikes time after time.
The Gateway Golf App, #1 Golf Tuition App has multiple tuition videos which assist with all the above. Visit www.thegatewaygolfapp.com or download now at the Apple and Android stores.